September 12, 2008

Trying to be an Ova-achiever....

OK, I have to make this short and sweet.

I got up, got ready, got the Turtle ready, drove to Clark's job, dropped the girl off, went to the clinic.

Wanding today showed a few follies @ 15mm on each side and MANY more under that. Prolly 20+ on each side.

Can you say it with me class....

Ova-Achiever!!!

Even the student doctor was impressed.

After the Wanding I spoke to Dr. B about transferring 3 embies, and she looked at me and asked me if I was Insane.

When I asked her why she said that, she replied with.....

"The last thing you need is to be hyperstimmulated and pregnant with Triplets."

I literally laughed out loud, and told her that I was glad that someone in the room was bringing optimism to the table. I am happy that she has some faith in this train wreck of a body I am forced to live in. Ha.

I asked her what my E2 level was, and if that was the reason they had asked me to come back today, and she said it went from just above 500 to 1700 overnight. Gah... ok, so she really is trying to keep me out of OHSS Hell.

She lowered me to 50 units.

We are coasting to let the eggs mature, so now I have no idea what day I will have my retrieval or transfer. Dr. B said if worse comes to worse we will freeze the embies. Again, I am glad someone has the faith in my body that I lack.

I get to back and visit her tomorrow AGAIN.

At 8 AM.

I hate the waiting.

Thanks for all of the comments wishing me well, and praying for a good out come, right now they keep me going. I have really struggled with this cycle, and my thought is that I cannot do this again, so this cycle has to work. I am spending a lot of time just holding the Turtle, and trying so hard to just be her Mom right now, that is why I have been kind of distant. She is my anchor right now.

On a side note, I want to wish the woman who was ahead of me in the U/S room a very big congrats!!! I hope that you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!


P.S. Tracey tagged me, and I will try to get to it this weekend I promise!!!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm glad you are still on the go with this cycle and that the doctors are being cautious with you!

Kristin said...

I'm glad this cycle is still a go. Hoping and praying it is a success.

Lost in Space said...

I am so happy you are still going strong with this cycle. One day, u/s, and e2 at a time. I hope all continues to go well. Hugs.

Tracey said...

SENDING LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY VIBES YOUR WAY!!! TRIPLETS WOULDN'T BE BAD!!

Debz said...

i just exhaled... now i have to hold my breath again for todays visit.
keeping everything i have crossed (whick includes my legs and is really beginning to piss the hubby off-lol)

l8r

Aunt Becky said...

Love the title. And saying my prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

xoxo