September 9, 2008

I knew that Call was coming!!!

I have to do this fast as my sweet, loving, cute, adorable daughter just went to sleep for the first time since 5AM, and I almost started crying with relief.

Turtle is sick.

I hate germs.

The sitters kids are sick to, I got that call at about 8 last night..... Shit. I really hate snot, esp. when it is in the nose of that cute little girl!!

Needless to say we had a long night last night.

She got little sleep, and Mommy got even less.

Add that to the long day I had yesterday, and Clark waited til he got to work to call and wish me luck with her today.... he full well knew I would have punched him right in the face!!

Yesterday..... off to the RE early.

8:15.

Dropped the Turtle off, and she started to do that lip thing from behind her paci, so mommy bailed and ran for the car.

Jerks in traffic are the reason for my blood preassure issues, I have decided. I need a sticker for my car that tells everything with a Penis who is driving and can read it that if I could catch you, you jackass, you wouldn't have that Penis anymore.

So, got blood drawn, and Wanded... Had an audience for this, as a few visiting docs wanted to see the "Worst PCOS ovaries the clinic has ever had" on four days of stims. Nice, I agreed as long as we had no more then 50 or so, cuz that many people in a room causes me to panic.

Both ovaries were sporting follies, about 15-20 total each side!! You go girls!! Not. The sizes were small, 5-6-7's mostly, so a lot of little ones, but nothing taking the lead.

I asked about the 200 units. I was told that my assumption of the FSH, Weight and Age were right on.

Got my script for T-3 after ER, and out the door I went.

Called the clinic at 4PM was told 200 units next 3 days, back on Thursday again. Hmmm....... ok whatever.

10:00 AM this morning, My doc calls personally. I freaked, and asked her what was wrong. She is NEVER the one to call unless it is bad news people, so I was scared.

My E2 (estrogen) is already over 500, and even though the other two docs thought I would be fine, she didn't. I LOVE that woman!!! She decided to call me and tell me to go to 150 units. Neither of us wants to go to OHSS Hell again. She told me that she wants quality not quantity. Amen to that one.

I KNEW I was going up to fast, I could just tell, my body may not do what I want it to, but it tells me what it is doing very clearly. I was really worried yesterday about staying at 200 units, my ovaries had been telling me all about myself all day.

So that is where we are.

Sick Turtle, VERY tired Rebel, and lowered to 150 units of F*llistim. Hurdle # ICan'tRemember cleared, although I almost tripped!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad your doc was smart enough to lower your dosage. Hope Turtle gets to feeling better so you can get some rest.

Debz said...

i hate the icky snots.

i've been trying to keep track for you and i think that was hurdle #623,795. but i may be off by one or two.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am praying for some nice Grade AA eggs you chicka!
Hope turtle is better soon.
Poison Ivy

momofonefornow said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I replied to you over there. It is kind of a longish reply so I am not going to put it over here.

BTW, I really don't like politics for exactly this reason. Fools, all of them!

Lost in Space said...

I'm glad your doc was on top of things and lowered your stims. That is alot of follicles!! I know that gut dropping feeling when the RE personally calls. Never fun, but I'm glad it all worked out well.

Hugs to you and little Turtle. I hope she is feeling better soon and that Mommy can get some good rest.

Samantha said...

Your doc is awesome! I'm glad she is watching out carefully for you with those stims 'cause I don't want to see you with OHSS either!

Hope Turtle feels better and you get some sleep!