September 25, 2008

Crappy weather, Nor'easter style & Hope is a Bitch

I realize that I run and hide when the shit hits the fan, and since it hit here last week I haven't felt much like blogging, or even breathing. Hope is a bitch, and I keep trying to lock her ass out of the house but she keeps finding her way back in...

I think Clark is leaving the back door unlocked at night.

Jackass.

The trigger is out of my system, and I really can't even begin to tell you how much anxiety those freaking EPT tests under the sink are causing me right now. I feel the urge to pee on them, but I know it is to soon, Cream and Wheat are only 9 days old, and just snuggling in at best, if they even bothered, but I HAVE to know. I feel like this is the most important thing I have waited for all my life.

Even with Turtle the wait wasn't this bad. I was so naive even then.

Cream and Wheat are the make it or break it, and I can't wait to see if they Made it. I have to know if they made it.....UGH it is freaking killing me, and the crappy ass weather isn't helping my mood any.... Rainy, cold, windy.... kind of like my mood. Crappy!!

I am working on a Tag that I should have up later today, but I need to get the roast started while the turtle is still napping....

Question: I would LOVE to be able to share our pictures with my Bloggy Buddies, so would any of you be interested if I made a "sister" blog that was PWP so that I could still share, but monitor who went there?? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think......

4 comments:

deanna said...

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you during this anxious time. I hope you're starting to feel somewhat better, though I'm sure that's a slow train to actually feeling like yourself again.

Wishing you the very best of luck with the beta next week. I'll be staying tuned to see how things go.

And, I would definitely be up for a password blog. It would be great to see some pics!

Aunt Becky said...

Count me in for the sister blog.

Kristin said...

Hoping and praying cream and wheat are in it for the long haul. And, I agree, this weather SUCKS!

Count me in for the sister blog.

Debz said...

oh hell you know i'm in for the PWP blog.

and don't POA. it'll still leave you with more questions than answers...hold on just a little longer...just a little.