September 11, 2008

Batton pass early??

Some men are just more trouble then they are worth at times. Clark stayed home to keep the girl and go into work with her late, since the sitters baby is still sick. He was having a hard time getting with the program. I ended up getting her up, and feeding her. I get in the shower, get out, and am standing in the bathroom when I hear... "Oh Shit", followed by the Turtle crying. I run out in to the living room to find Clark, Turtle, and the arm of the couch covered in coffee. I just looked at him and said..."You're kidding me right??" Good thing Clark is a wuss and can't drink really hot coffee, or that could have been really UGLY!!

I bathed Turtle, got her dressed, and finally made it out the door.

Traffic was horrible. I left my house at 7 and got to the clinic at 8:45. Long freaking drive I tell ya.... good thing I didn't drink to much coffee before I left the house!!

The Wand, yeah it wasn't so nice today. I am bloated, and getting really tender in the girlie bits. Looked like things were moving along though.

Called the clinic to get my directions for the night, and something must be up because I was told to lower my dose to 100 units, and come back in tomorrow morning. Uh huh?? I shouldn't have to come back until Saturday. I am really hoping that this isn't a bad sign. I have a feeling that my E2 shot up, and now they are gonna want to 1) Cancel me 2) Coast me, or 3) retrieve the eggs, fertilize them, and freeze the embies. The only one I can see at this point making me happy is the Coast.

I want this cycle to be over with.

I need this cycle to be over.

I cannot do this anymore.

I am done.

She is enough.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog.

Tracey said...

I will pray that everything goes as you hope and it all ends for the best very soon. God Bless!!!

Samantha said...

I hate stimming. I had cycling - I'm really hoping for a good outcome for you.

Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}} Rebel...I hope you are surprised and everything turns out wonderfully!

Lost in Space said...

Huge hugs, Rebel. Stimming is hard and the emotional part of all of this is still 10x worse. I am wishing only good things for you on your next scan (and for the rest of the cycle). Hang in there!! Much love.

Susan said...

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this! I'm with Kristin - hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. Please don't keep us hanging..

Debz said...

I hope it goes well for you. Sorry it's been such a hard and long ride for you.

Rhonda said...

Okay, I'm new to this process you are going through, but isn't option 3 a good one? What is coasting?

Well, regardless, you sound so down. Big cyber hugs going to you.

Perhaps Turtle and Kent will be enough. But, I'm still praying for you!