January 18, 2007

UGH....

Well, nothing cute to report... no comical quips tonight... everything with my follie check went great today 15 on the left, 10 on the right. I am however done!! I am so miserable right now that I have begun to question why in the hell I am doing this to myself. My ovaries are huge, my head won't stop hurting, and I am ready for this to all be over with!! UGH, I feel horrible for saying that because I really hope that all of the pain that I am in will lead to a shiny happy baby, but I can tell you that as I sit here right now I am doubting myself terribly. I called tonight and I have to go back in the AM again tomorrow. They lowered my dose to 200ml from 250ml. I am getting a little irritated that they never tell me my E2 level, or the size of my follies, but in speaking to other friends who have been there we decided that they like to keep it a secret. LOL So I will be off at the butt crack of dawn again... it took me an hour and 40 minutes to get there this AM, good thing I seem to not be my normal road rage filled self, or I might have been on the national news already!! I will let you all know as soon as I hear something tomorrow, but I am thinking that I might be on for a Monday ret. I HOPE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happens when you ask for details? If nothing else, you can always request copies of your chart.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would frustrate me too. I know it's hard, but try to think positive. THIS WILL WORK! All of this suffering...the past decade of infertility...will soon be a distant memory.