January 14, 2007

Tomorrow Morning....

I will once again get up at the ButtCrackOfDawn to drive to the RE's office for my first follie check. I have been on 250 units of FoliSting (yeah that shit really burns!!) since Thursday night. I am not feeling much in the way of action in the old ovaries, so I will be shocked to see anything. I have been EXHAUSTED though, and had even worse headaches then with just the L*pron alone. I literally slept for almost 23 hours straight. My friend M called this am and asked if I wanted to ride with her to take her kids to the Zoo, and I was beat, but I went anyway. It really was a lot of fun, but now I am dead tired, my back is killing me, and I am retaining a ton of water!!! Oh lord what a whine fest!! I will let you all know how everything goes in the morning!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck dear. I'll be crossing everything that crosses and thinking good thoughts tomorrow morning.

Kris said...

Good luck with those follies.

Kristin said...

Inquiring minds want to know...how did it go at the RE's?