January 22, 2007

Holy Cow.....

Well, I have to admit I wasn't prepared for feeling like I got the hell beaten out of me by a prize fighter!!! I feel like someone has been sticking needles in my Vagina... oh, that's right they did!!!! Omg, I am so freaking bloated and uncomfortable tonight that I could scream!!! However all in all I did very well, and I gave them... a self fulfilled prophecy of 20 eggs!!! Yep, those Ovaries finally came through for me... So I am going to take my tenderized and swollen ovaries and go crawl back into bed with some good DRUGS!! Thanks for all the comments and well wishes!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've checked 3 times today for an update--so glad everything went well!! What's the next step?

Kris said...

Hate to break it to you, but the bloating will get a bit worse as you're ovaries suddenly realize they are empty and freak out. Get some comfy pajama pants and enjoy those drugs! Can't wait to hear about the fertilzation report.

Anonymous said...

My egg filled friend, LOL WAY TO GO GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to call you all day but I know you were going to be ummmm a little sore. I cant wait to hear how the eggies did! I am crossing everything I have for ya!
Love Ya!
Debbi