January 19, 2007

Hmmm.....

Well, traffic was a little better this morning, and I have solved the "secret" of the RE's office... apparently they don't start counting the follies until they get to a certain size. So..... I have 6 19's, 6 18's and 3-4 17's on the right ovary, and 6 17's 5 16's, and then 9 15's on the left ovary!! Lining was at a 9, and I am thinking that might be a little to low... it was a 5 on Monday, but I have no freaking clue what they like to see it at. I actually got to see my RE today, and she said she was very proud of me and my ovaries, and she expects to get lots of eggs on MONDAY!!! That's right Internets my retrieval is set for Monday based on the sizes of the dominant follies. So, I will be going back tomorrow for one last follie and lining check and I will most likely be triggering tomorrow night. I am excited and scared to death all in the same breath!! This is it!! I have been miserable yes, but I can finally see the end in sight, and I am so relieved!! I have found a few women that have been going the same days that I have who want to actually talk to me!! LOL It has been nice to talk to them, and one is even having a surrogate carry for her, I thought that was amazing!! I am praying that she will gets lots of eggs, and that her surrogate will get PG and carry to term!! I just can't believe that this part is almost over already, it seems like yesterday I started this cycle, and it is almost at the end!! I have to see what tomorrow brings, but I am sure that with the sizes we will be a go for Monday!! I have to get a nap in before I go get Kent from school, so I will let everyone know what happens in the AM.

6 comments:

DD said...

That's very good news. Your lining is perfect. I think the miniumum is around 6.5 or 7 so 9 is definitely doable.

Anonymous said...

Lots of good size follicles! I know I triggered with 19 follies (2) but that was IUI so not sure about IVF. This is very exciting!!

Kristin said...

How exciting...all your numbers sound great!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya
Debbi

Kris said...

Good luck. Monday? It sure does come around quickly. But don't worry- it'll slow down after the transfer when all you do is wait!

Good luck with the final scan today!

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like an awesome month! We are praying


LISA (LTh4)