August 29, 2008

My Head Exploded!!!!

OK, Not really, but damn it sure feels like it did!!! Lupr*n day 7 has been a M*THER EFFER. I woke up at about 1 AM with a headache that has gone into full on migraine mode through the day. I didn't even want to eat mashed potatoes and gravy tonight... (I mean Holy Cow I home made that stuff and it was the BOMB!!)

I am really, really trying to stay away from Kent because I think he has a death wish!! Clark even asked him if he was trying to make me kill him!!! I know he is just being who he is, and the drugs are making it worse, but he has ramped up his tude in the last few weeks, and it has really been pissing me off. He is the ONLY 16 year old male I know that wants to sit and stare at his mother all freaking day, and frankly it heebs me out!!! I mean this kid hovers like a MIL!! I feel like I have to watch my every move or he is going to call his dad and tell him I did something wrong. GAH!!!! He is driving me BONKERS!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a huge storm that knocked out the Net last night so here I am again.... damn satellite......


So, I am off today to get my HIV test done with Clark, and to drop off the contracts so that things are rolling. I am really ambivalent about this whole cycle, I don't know what to think about the feelings I have, so I may have to sit and sort them in a really long post... who knows??

The Turtle has (Knock on Wood) made it through 2 nights w/o a paci request!! I cannot tell you how much I hated running to the other end of the house 10 times a night. I am so freaking in love with that little girl, even the Lupr*n can't cloud that feeling!! She is growing so much every day, and it just freaks me out to see how much she has of Clark and I in her personality... ok, it scares the hell out of me, cuz we are just way to weird for reality!! LOL

I am going to try to get a few posts in this weekend as the week flew past me so quick, I had to run to the store yesterday so that I wasn't out of the HappyPills over the weekend!!! Now I am just going to go see if I can take a 5 minute shower, because trust me I am starting to get pretty funky, and then head out for the day!!! At least the sun is shining!!

6 comments:

Debz said...

and sunshine can make anyone feel better, so go out and try to enjoy it.

Samantha said...

I hope the sunshine will do your head some good!

Aunt Becky said...

My mom (who is a hippie) always swears that sunlight has healing properties. Whether it's true or just a placebo effect, I sort of buy it. Just don't tell her I said that.

Kristin said...

Sorry the Lupr*n is messing with you so badly.

Rhonda said...

But at least the migraine is gone, right?

Tracey said...

Sorry this is making you crazy!!! Will pray that your husband survives....