October 11, 2008

Fortunes

Clark's birthday was the 9th... he asked me not to mention it, but I had to. :o)

We went out to eat last night, of course it had to be Chinese. Great meal, Turtle LOVED the MacNCheese. I was just glad that she ate, she was sick all day yesterday. She is a true southern girl already.... Fried Chicken, MacNCheese, and Sweet Tea.

When the check came and we opened up our Fortune Cookies mine said:

The Gambler not only gambles with his life, but the lives of others.

Well ain't that just a kick in the ass????

6 comments:

momofonefornow said...

OMG! That fortune is killing me. WTF? It is like the stars have aligned against you for one giant cosmic meanie pants party!!

Mandy and Russel said...

WHOA! That's kind of strange. I don't even know what to say.

Lost in Space said...

That is some sucky timing for a sucky fortune. Hugs.

Kristin said...

Wow...how bizarre.

Dora said...

Ick! It's not about you, hon. It's all about some bitter jerk at the fortune cookie factory!

Just Me. said...

I hate those fortune cookie stuff.

((((hugs))))