July 14, 2008

You have to be kidding me....

Ok, so here I sit, 9:45 AM, and the Turtle is sleeping. "Oh great!!" you might think, right?? Naw, because I was up 22 times last night trying to settle her down and get her back to sleep. So, since I can't sleep after the sun comes up, here I sit staring at the computer, and wanting to wake that girl up, so that she doesn't want to stay up all night again!! LOL :o)

I think that the Tylenol every night before bed for her teeth, might be doing this by keeping her up! Whatever it is, it has to stop, I cannot go on with this little amount of sleep. Ugh!!

So mommy has developed a UTI that makes Endo look wimpy!! I took a home test, and that strip turned the prettiest color of purple!! That means there is blood in my urine, go figure. I thought the pain was AF coming to visit... LOL my body feels like a stranger to me again. A few weeks back, I thought the pain felt strangely like the pains I had when I was PG with Turtle, and found out that my ovary was scarred to my ute. So I tested... Negatory. So Then I was pretty sure I had a yeast infection, so I treated that. Nope wrong again. So, now this. I called the doc this AM, no reason to pay a copay if I don't have to, but oh I so totally think she is going to call me back and tell me he wants me to come in!! Crap I already have to make that long ass drive 4 times in the next week and a half... damn I really wish my body would get it together already!! LOL

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't you hate when they have no consideration for your sleep...LOL. Seriously, I'm sorry you are getting so little sleep and your body isn't cooperating. Feel better.

SAHW said...

UTIs stink...I got my first this year, and the doctor recommended that I keep the pain pills on hand (he gave me a big prescription), so if I ever get one again, I can at least start on those right away to ease the discomfort. See if you can get your doc to write a bigger Rx of the pain pills. Hope you feel better soon.

Just Me. said...

I am so sorry, hun.

I hope you're feeling better today. *hugs*

Samantha said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the only cycle where I had a UTI is the one where I got pregnant. So maybe it could be like a good luck sign...

Debz said...

that turtle is so mean - i tell ya, if ya send her to me i will straighten her out. it may take a little while though, just so ya know, she might be at my house for a few years...i'm just sayin ;)

hope ya get to feelin better - dang body!