July 10, 2008

Shhh.......

It is 8:30 AM here in the Infertile house, and nary a peep has been heard form the amazing Turtle, since 8 PM last night.

Dare I hope and pray that my nights will continue to be this peaceful??

Nope, I won't do it, you can't make me...

I knocked on wood... well does press board count?? I mean it is wood in a shaped form right??? It was a tree when it started out right???

I know she needs them to eat, but geez I hate teeth!!!

Well, I guess I can enjoy my coffee in a relative peace this AM (to me this means not wearing it after little miss has tried to steal my mug, ever so effectively making me look like a total slob!!

Oh well what is a person to do, she must already LOVE caffeine!!! Actually it is the bright colors that get her, not to mention that everything in arms reach is now HERS!!!!!!!!

Who knew breathing felt so damn good!! :o) I have to enjoy this before the Boa Constrictor that is an IVF cycle starts again!!

4 comments:

Debz said...

i am being very quiet and tiptoeing around to see how you all are....

IS SHE AWAKE YET - I WANNA PLAY WITH HER!!!

:)

Samantha said...

Glad Turtle is feeling better. Poor girl, she probably was just worn out from being sick! Maybe this will be the start of something good...

Good luck starting the next cycle!

Just Me. said...

Aww...Poor Turtle, glad to know she's feeling better.

She looks so cute!

Kristin said...

Isn't the quiet a WONDERFUL thing? Hope it becomes a habit for Turtle.