April 7, 2006

I almost forgot....

I almost forgot to add... we took Kent to the Movies last weekend, and we saw Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector... YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE IT!!!!! OMG it was soooo freaking funny!!!
I got the appointments made that I needed to, and Clark is going to the Lab on the 13th of April, the phone company is coming out on the 12th to re-lay and burry our lines so that we can get the front yard done!! Wooo Hooo I am getting excited about that!!!
We are off to dinner at our FAVORITE Chinese place, and then to Wally World for a few things!!
Kent brought home his report card today, and he made it back on the A-B Honor Roll!!! 'bout freaking time!!! He is going to be spending the night at a friends for a B-day party tomorrow, so Clark and I will be home all alone!! :o) Looks like it is going to be a gooooood weekend!!!

No comments: