April 15, 2006

Gearing up....

I HATE MY OVARIES!!!!!

Well, the rest of Thursday was interesting... I went to the psych... we are on every 8 week visits now since I have adjusted to my meds so well... After I left there I went to SAMS Club to get my new card... remember how I made the comment last week about what I think about BIG women and their lack of clothing?? Well, there was one going in the door in front of me at SAMS who was prolly close to 450lbs, and yeah it was a warm sunny dayBUT.... she had on a tank top/bra thingie, and SHORT, SHORT, SHORT, Shorts... So short they were lost in her Butt Crack!! It was SICK. I know what color her undies were those poor shorts were stretched so tight... Her friend wasn't far off either.... what the hell posses these women to dress like that??? It just makes me ill to see stuff like that in public..... YUCK!!! I do not want or NEED to see that much flesh in one place, and frankly she ought to be ashamed of herself!! Hmmm....

Well, after that I got gas, went to Wally World, got socks, bra's, and white shoes for work... oh yeah and another PG test. Then I headed off to have lunch with my friend M. On the way there I had been thinking of Clark and his andrology appointment at the Clinic, and if he was done or not when my cell rings, and it was him... LOL.. He says to me, "hun I am having a hard time here talk Dirty to me please!!" @@ I just about wrecked the van I was laughing so hard... he was actually done, and on his way to lunch when he called... he said he just wanted to see if I would do it.... Ass!! LOL... That is why I love him so... he keeps me laughing!! M and I had lunch at this amazing Itailian place!! The food was soooo good!! After that it was off back to the house, and by the time I got there I was beat.....

BTW, I took the test, and it was negative of course... I am gonna wait a week, and if nothing happens then I will just get the provera filled, and start that....I HATE MY OVARIES... or did I say that already today????

Friday morning was orientation, and it took all freaking day!! I was actually beat by the time I got home just from sitting all day!! Istart on Monday night 11-7, and work M,T,W,T, and have F, Sat. off, then I have to work S, M, T, W.... They like to have you do 4 days on each unit with a mentor before they just turn you loose, which is FINE with me, as I am scared to death!! It is going to be a lot different then doing home health!!! Of course as soon as we get home Clark breaks out the mowers, and off we go to do yard work!! Ugh, I love him, but I HATE being rushed to do something!! Esp. when all I want to do is SLEEP!!! So anyway we went to bed pretty early, and were up half the night because a HUGE storm came through, and the thunder was so loud it shook the house for over 2 hours... needless to say the dogs were all trying to get in bed with us the whole time!! But this AM the sun was up, and the clouds were gone!!! We are gonna be pretty busy for the rest of the weekend, so, hard to tell if I will get back to this before Monday.... oh yeah......

I HATE MY OVARIES!!!

No comments: