November 19, 2008

GAH!!!!!!!!



It is early and the day has started to go in the crapper.....

1. The heater broke last night... do you know that thing isn't even 6 years old, and it was in the low 30's here last night... that is freaking COLD people!!!!

2. My follow up from surgery is today.... not sure what to expect. I honestly think I am at a point where I don't care either way though... bring on the news!!

3. Kent's follow up from his MRI is today.... PLEASE no more Cancer!!!

4. Wish me luck as this is also the day when I will talk to the doc's about admitting Kent for residential care. Not sure what they will say. They were emailed in advance that this talk was coming though, so hopefully it will go ok, and they will be on board. If not, it doesn't matter, it is going to happen, just would be nice to have their support.

So instead of a Wordless Wendsday, I am hoping for a Wonderful Wendsday....

9 comments:

Debz said...

I'll be thinking about you. Let me know if you need anything. Gas is cheap now, I can be there no problem (haha).

Tracey said...

MANY PRAYERS FOR KENT AND FOR THE NO CANCER!!! GOD BLESS!

momofonefornow said...

Wow. You have a lot going on today. Prayers for peace and good news going up today!

Dora said...

Wow! Big day. I'll be thinking of you!

Kristin said...

Good luck Rebel. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. {{{Hugs}}}

Aunt Becky said...

Good luck to all of you. Seriously.

Susan said...

I have everything crossed in hope of good news for you: fingers, toes, arms, legs, even a few pubic hairs. Best of luck - sending up prayers for the entire family.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes.

Lost in Space said...

Thinking of you, Rebel and hoping only good news came your way today.