November 17, 2006

Re-Intro

Well, I guess I should start off by re-introduce myself..... I am Rebel, a 33 year old who was just recently DX'd with stage 3 Endomitriosis during a Lap. I have known since I was 17 that I had PCOS, and thought that was the root of all of my Infertility problems... But I was oh so wrong. My husband Clark and I have been married for 12 years. We have an adopted son who is 15 years old, Kent, who I totally adore with all that I am. K has been with us just a few short years, first as a foster child. We live in "Rural Ranchland", USA. I have another blog in blogland, but I have to many people IRL who know about it, and it has become to hard for me to share my deepest, and darkest yet honest feelings about my day to day life there, so I decided that I needed a place all of my own that noone knows about to start over. I have moments of clarity that shock the hell out of me, and that I know would shock the hell out of some of the people who read me there, so I have chosen to become "Me" again here on these pages, and possibly learn to love myself again. I am not an altogether brilliant writer, but I have my good days, and my bad days, as those dealing with Infertility will surely understand. So sit back and enjoy the ride into IVF with me after so many long years of waiting.... So here you are....

No comments: