May 15, 2007

Tripping out!!!!!!

Well, I decided to go to Walmart this morning after another faint freaking line, and I got a First Responce and an Equate. Well I can say that those 2 tests were positive as they could get!!! So I was really stunned, I didn't expect it to be positive right off the bat but it was!!!

So I call the clinic to see if I can get my beta, and they told me NO... can you believe that?? She told me I had to wait until Friday. Ok fine whatever!! So not even 2 hours later I am back on the phone because I went to the bathroom, and there was some blood when I wiped, so I was freaking out. They called me back and said not to stress out that it was probably implantion spotting and that I would still have to wait!! UGH are they kidding me!!! So I am going to freak the hell out for the next 3 days!!! Good grief!! So here I sit just trying to keep my mind in one piece!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW!!! Hoping, praying, and crossing everything that can be crossed that this works for you! OH WOW

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo Friday will be here soon enough..STOP STRESSING (yeah right lol) Relax, enjoy the moments and take it easy...this is very serious times.... breath breath breath

Lisa

DD said...

I'd be beside myself with excitement mixed with just a little, teeny, tiny stress.

OK. A LOT of stress, b/c I'm a bit high strung.

Wonderful news, though!

megan said...

fantastic news!
breathe in. breathe out. breathe in. breathe out.
repeat over and over again until friday (which i know seems like it is light years away....).

deanna said...

Very, very hopeful for you that Friday will bring great big super news!!! Friday will be her SOON!

Samantha said...

Wow great news! I guess your clinic likes their betas standarized, but it does seem like torture to make you wait! You can make three days! As Megan said, Breath in, breath out.

Erin the Bradley Teacher said...

Oh boy, oh please, oh please! I so hope this is really it!

Erin said...

Ack, that last comment was me (Erin from PCOS Baby)--not sure why it didn't show up!