May 21, 2007

Tagged...

And I didn't even know it until today... can you tell I have been preoccupied??!! Samantha at http://southern-infertility.blogspot.com/ Tagged me last week, and of course I have been so self absorbed... so here it goes...

I Am

I am very blunt and to the point.
I am very much in Love with my Clark!!
I am a very sensitive person, even though due to the bluntness sometimes it doesn't show!!
I am a great doggie mom, I would have 20 dogs if I could.
I am a really good friend.
I am relieved to finally be pregnant.
I am best friends with my mom.
I am a good mom to Kent.
I am a very open person.
I am very accepting and understanding of others differences.
I am very happy with my life just the way it is.
I am the Queen of my Double Wide!! :o)
I am very Lucky to have all the people in my life that I do... including all my blog friends!!!

OK that has to be it, I am exhausted and need to get to bed...I will let everyone know how Beta is on Wednesday!!

No comments: