March 3, 2010

It just keeps getting better.....

The Stalker left this comment to my last post.....

"seeing as how you know me IRL and all... got me all figured out don't ya??!!" You're proving your retard status.
Oh see now that isn't very nice.... not PC either.



I never claimed to "know you IRL".
Hey light bulb, that was sarcasm... look it up.



I could give less of a shit about you.
Oh less of a shit huh?? Well that is a good thing seeing as how shit stinks. Can I rate at least a fart though?? It is kinda cold here in NC, so the hot air would do me some good!



I think you're a whiney, self-centered bitch of a mother who pushes her son off on society rather than taking care of the issues like a real mom would.
Whiney and self centered?? Oh sweetie I think not. I am just about the furthest thing from self centered you will find, but then you are just lashing out trying to hurt my feelings... I get it, it is OK. I have not pushed my son off on society as you so kindly put it. Do you feel that way because Medicaid is paying for his hospital stay?? If that is what you are referring to, you need to know that for the last 4 years I have eaten all of this child's medical expenses, getting no help from anyone but our sorry ass insurance. So yeah I got medicaid to pay for him, he is eligible for it because he is permanently disabled, what's your point?? Oh, and are you also telling me a real mom would let her paralyzed son die because he refused to take care of himself to the point that he was causing irreparable damage to his internal organs?? Maybe you would have me wiping his ass for the rest of his life even though he is fully capable of doing it himself?? I will make sure to alert my friends that they are doing it all wrong.



Least I didn't have to pay to get knocked up with my kids.
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings?? Hate to break it to you, didn't work. I think that people who work hard for something tend to appreciate it more then say... you maybe.


You may want to invest in a grammar/spell check rather than any more kids so that it will catch your fuck ups rather than creating more.
Wow, do you really feel that strongly about grammar and spelling?? Don't you worry your pretty little head what I spend my money on, it is of no consequence to you.

I had no idea that one person could be as emotionally stunted as you seem to be. Do me a favor, stop coming here, and I will stop insulting your sensitive little soul. You have not hurt my feelings with your drivel at all, in fact all I feel for you is sorry. Sorry that you have to troll blogs, especially Infertility Blogs, and lash out at people. I mean get real, if you have that much time on your hands you should do something with it. Hey I have an idea, why don't you spend it with those kids you didn't have to pay to get?? You might as well focus on them instead of me, because I know I don't love you as much as they do.




9 comments:

LJ said...

Hmm, perhaps the troll should go back to school and enroll in an English course. Clearly s/he doesn't know how to spell or understand homonyms. Also, clearly sets a great example for her own children by spewing her hate.

Power to you girl!

Tracey said...

I don't understand these people....like you said...if they hate us so much why do they keep coming by? I commend you for standing up...allowing her drivel to be posted and not going private! Maybe, she'll now attack the others of us that support you too!

Kristin said...

Smooches Erica. I love your responses to that asshat's drivel.

Lost in Space said...

I actually feel sorry for anon. Seriously how bad did her life have to suck that this is what she has to do to get it out?

Hang in there, Erica. She isn't worth it.

Lorraine said...

Why do people who engage in such specific accusations always have to be anonymous? It seems kind of silly to be so uppity about things with out presenting any kind of identity.

Anyway, enough air time for the hater - I say delete and let's get on with the good stuff~

Wishing 4 One said...

OMG a stalker for real. Wow, that is crazy... do you know them you think? Waste of time....

kimbosue said...

That person is insane! For real...if they don't like what you have to say, stay the HELL AWAY! Blogs are for visitors. Vistors who want to stop by. If you don't like it, don't stop by!

And seriously about the "pay for my kids."....doesn't she know most of your readers did just that? She better STFU or she'll have a whole army on her ass!

Carrie said...

wow.....that's all I can say.....W.O.W.

..Soo.See.. said...

I agree w/ KimboSue about having an army on her ass!! But then again, s/he is probably not worth it.

And P.S. I thought I had you on my reader and I realized today you weren’t!  So I added you just now, but it wasn’t b/c of Anon trying to stir things up..