May 11, 2009

Holding Pattern.....

Sorry to have left you all out in the cold for so long. I needed to recoup and things have been busy here. I went back to work on the 23rd of April, and even though the actual hours aren't that long, the drive is almost an hour each way. It makes the day go by so fast, but makes it long just the same. Turtle has been doing just great at the babysitters, and actually seems to enjoy going most days... the nights when we get home are another thing though, as she latches on to my pant legs, or legs, and holds on for dear life. To say this isn't frustrating would be a lie, and I have found myself close to losing my temper a few times. I feel like an ass afterwards, because I know it is just that she missed me, and wants to be close. Of course you can't break it down for her that I had a long day, and still need to make dinner and clean... she is to little to grasp that. My brain tells me that, but my patience center disagrees... A LOT!!

Damn...........

Needless to say, I started this post early this AM, and here I sit @ 10 PM finishing it. Kent is having some health issues, and those needed to be dealt with today. We think he is going to be OK, but we have an appointment with his Kidney doc on Friday to see what is what, and if this will be bad news or not.

I wrote a long letter to the RE about the FET issue, and I am waiting to hear back from her. I asked a lot of questions, and I am sure it will take her some time to get the info and get back to me.

I am sorry that I got off track and now I can't finish what I was saying this morning, but I promise I will work on it and let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you again Rebel.
I definately know how you feel concerning your child and level of patience.
I hope things start to run a little more smoothly for you soon.
Hugs

Kristin said...

That is a lot to deal with at once Rebel. Don't forget we are here to support you.

Susan said...

Great to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I am here when you are ready to talk. And even if you aren't ready, I am still here.