So, we got an email back from the RE, and talked about things... it was looking like a FET #1 was a go until this morning when I got the email from the business office... needless to say, the price is not what I had expected, much, much higher actually. It has really put a hold on things... probably permanatly.
I still owe them for my last 2 IVF cycle's, over 5 grand.
I don't know where to go from here. I really thought things were finally back on track again. Fuck.
A Not-So Happy Ending
5 hours ago