March 21, 2008

2 Month WBV

WBV= Well Baby Visit

Turtle was 9 weeks old yesterday, and had her 2 month check up today!! Wow time has sure flown!! Ok, so here are her stats....

Weight- 10.6 Pounds
Length- 22 1/2 inches
Head- 39 CM

We also got 4 shots today!! Holy Cow I have never seen such a pretty shade of purple!! That poor kid didn't breathe for almost a minute!! I cannot explain how it broke my heart to see her cry like that, and yet know that it is for the better that she gets those shots... I'm Just Saying!!

We seem to be doing better on the formula, and we started adding cereal to it a few times a day. She is sleeping through the night, or at least 6-7 hours of it!! We are going to be moving her to her crib this weekend, so that promises to be an adventure!! Gonna break my heart!!! I will try to get a more in depth update out in the next few days as there has been so much going on here in the Infertile house!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad Turtle is doing so well. She is sleeping incredibly well for a 9 week old...wow. Glad to see an update.

deanna said...

So glad to hear she's doing great!!! Wonderful news!